Connect with UIndy Students
We welcome employers to connect with our students in a variety of ways, including:
- Posting a job opening
- Requesting a resume referral
- Interviewing on campus
- Participating in mock interviews, resume reviews, or other industry-specific events
- Attending an event or speaking on a panel
- Connecting with our students through information sessions, classroom presentations, or club workshops and speaking opportunities
Please email email@example.com with your interest and to determine the next steps. You also can post jobs and connect with potential employees through Handshake, our online job portal.
While we are eager to grow our employer database and partnerships, we ask that all job and internship postings adhere to the policies set forth by the NACE Principles for Professional Practice and the policies of the University of Indianapolis.
We will not accept the following employers or job/internship postings:
- Third party recruiters who are unable to disclose the employer they represent and the hiring manager who will make decisions for the job for which they are posting.
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment with direct supervision of interns.
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a pay rate lower than minimum wage (internships may require credit or offer a stipend).
All job and internship postings are reviewed by a member of the Professional Edge Center team, and are subject to approval. The Professional Edge reserves the right to dismiss an employer or job listing at any time.